Pages

July 07, 2007

I've Been Tagged


What were you doing 10 years ago?

In 1997 I was I working as a mortgage processor and I was 3 years away from ending a long term marriage.


What were you doing 1 year ago?

I was with living with James and our dog and was self employed.

Five snacks you enjoy:

1. Raisins
2. Dried apricots
3. James' homemade carob candy
4. apples
5. cheese and crackers

Five songs to which you know all the lyrics:


1. The Reason
2. The Star Spangled Banner
3. Peaceful Easy Feeling
4. Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weeny Yellow Polka Dot Bikini
5. American Pie

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:

1. Buy acreage to build a simple home and have plenty of land
2. Put a Geodesic Dome on the land
3. Provide anonymous scholarships
4. Not have any debts
5. Quit my job

Five bad habits:

1.) Scratching my ear
2.) Interrupting
3.) Procrastinating when it is something I do not want to do
4.) Shutting down
5.) Avoidance


Five things you like doing:

1. Reading
2. Walking
3. Listening to music
4. Writing in my journal
5. Being with James


Five things you would never wear again:

1. A bathing suit
2. Large jewelry
3. Flannel nightgown
4. Blue nail polish
5. Formal clothes



Five favorite toys:

1. Bubbles
2. Darts
3. Squirt gun
4. Swing
5. Paints

TAG, YOU'RE IT:

Lorna
Fancy

No comments: